This lounge chair and ottoman were produced by Percival Lafer in Brazil in 1961. They feature wooden frames with lime green leather upholstery, which has become patinated over time. This version is with the flexible headrest, seminaniline leather, and vegetal leather stripes. The ottoman can also be used as a coffee table.
- Set of 4 Kleppe easy chairs and a side table with a granite table top - Frames in dark stained beech - Seats and backs upholstered in olive green leather - Designed by Giske Carlsen - Manufactured by Kleppe Møbelfabrikk in the 1970s - Dimensions of table: dia 100 cm, height 48 cm
- Lounge set comprising four easy chairs and a matching coffee table - Model SZ077/Nagoya1 designed by Martin Visser for ´t Spectrum - Chairs have a chromed steel base and are upholstered in orange and purple fabric - Chairs are also called Osaka easy chairs because the model was shown at a world exhibition in Japan in the 1970s - Blend of Bauhaus style and organic forms
This System 350 lounge set was designed by Herbert Hirche for Mauser Werke in 1974 and is composed of two lounge chairs and a side table. The chairs feature high-quality upholstery from polyurethane foam, covered with blackish-brown hopsack. They have aluminum bases, and the table has a plastic casing and a black slate top. Table height : 44 cm.
- Set of 2 easy chairs and a matching table in original condition - Designed by Bas van Pelt in the 1930s for EMS - Grey tubular metal frames with woven knotted hemp - There is no damage on the slung seats and back of the chairs - The top of the table also has no damage
This mid-century Brazilian patched leather lounge chair with a table was created by a group of young Brazilian designers who, throughout the 1960s and 1970s, designed some of the most extraordinary furniture, using traditional materials and techniques with a progressive, relaxed attitude. Therefore this set is in the style of modern mid-century designers like Jean Gillon, Percival Lafer and Sergio Rodrigues. This set is handcrafted and features a frame in tropical hardwood supporting a very...
This rattan lounge chair comes with a matching side table with a glass top. The seat depth is 56 cm.
- Set of two comfortable lounge chairs, model 6911 by Horst Brüning for Kill International, Germany - Heavy solid chrome plated steel frame - Newly furnished in coffee brown fabric - 1960s - In very good vintage condition
Two Sirocco safari chairs made from burgundy leather and rosewood, coupled with a rosewood side table with brass details.
This lounge chair was designed by Kozelka and Kropacek in Czechoslovakia. Originally a set with a table, it was was awarded the silver medal at Trienalle Milano 1946.
The Capitello series was originally produced in soft polyethylene, though later on versions in polyester appeared. This set is of the latter, also making it very suitable for outdoor use. The chair measurements are below, and the table measures 81 x 62 x 42 cm.
This armchair was manufactured during the 1970s. It is characteristic of the Space Age Era. It has a movable ottoman and table on the metal arm. The seat is on four triangular rollers. The upholstery is made from real leather in grayscale.
- Original pair of Arne Norell safari Sirocco Chairs - With rosewood frames, white canvas, and leather straps - Brass buckles and a detachable table - 1960s Swedish production - Made by Aneby Mobler with makers label intact
- Club armchair in green leather with wheels from Baxter - The armchair is complete with a pouf and brass smoking table - Pouf size: length: 75 cm, width 60 cm, height: 45 cm
This set of four vintage lounge chairs and a table was designed during the 1970s by Torben Lind & Ole Gjerløv-Knudsen and manufactured in Denmark by France & Søn. The frames are made from teak and the seats are upholstered in cognac leather.
These basket-ware lounge chairs and table from 1955 were designed by Janine Abraham and Dirk Jan Rol. The elegant basket seat shell is held by a black lacquered steel frame and the pieces were manufactured by Edition Rougier.
KUBLE ORIENT - elegant und überraschend, bequem & kompakt, durchdacht & spielerisch beweglich. Kube ist ein Möbel, das in jeder Situation anpassungsfähig ist & keine Wünsche offen lässt! - 3 Kissen - 1-Struktur / table - Kissen: Montage von Schaumstoffen Abgedeckt durch Vinyl oder Outdoor-Stoff - Lackierte Aluminiumstruktur, - Armlehnen in Teak oder Corian weiß - Minimum 4 Positionen! - orientalisches Muster (auch mit Blumemuster erhältlich)
KUBLE FLEURS - elegant und überraschend, bequem & kompakt, durchdacht & spielerisch beweglich. Kube ist ein Möbel, das in jeder Situation anpassungsfähig ist & keine Wünsche offen lässt! - 3 Kissen - 1-Struktur / table - Kissen: Montage von Schaumstoffen Abgedeckt durch Vinyl oder Outdoor-Stoff - Lackierte Aluminiumstruktur, - Armlehnen in Teak oder Corian weiß - Minimum 4 Positionen! - Blumenmuster (auch mit orientalischem Muster erhältlich)