- Scandinavian-style lounge chair - Made by Dutch company, De Ster Gelderland - Model: The Knot - Reupholstered in Kvadrat: Steelcut trio 2 no. 515 - Perfect restored condition - From the 1960s
This set of two boomerang chairs is made of jacaranda wood and features white fabric seats.
Joe Colombo ELDA Chair Entwurf 1963 Für Comfort/Italien, Polyesterschale mit Fiberglas verstärkt, weiß lackiert, Polsterung, weißes Leder. Die Kissen sind mit Metallhaken befestigt. Sessel auf einer Drehvorrichtung aus Metall. Guter original Zustand! Joe Colombo ELDA Chair Design 1963 For Comfort / Italy, polyester shell with fiberglass, white shell, upholstery white leather. The cushions are fastened with metal hooks. Armchair on a metal rotating device. Good original condition!
Three black leather lounge chairs, produced in Italy after a design by Adriano Piazzesi.
These armchairs were designed by Pieter De Bruyne for Arflex in the 1960s in Belgium. They have a metal frame and are upholstered in leatherette. Available in a set of two.
This pair of rosewood and chromed metal lounge chairs was made by De Ster Gelderland and designed by Rob Parry. The chairs are upholstered with bordered Fleurs de Lille pattern fabric.
- Iconic Dutch industrial design armchair, model Meander Gamma - Designed by Rudolf Wolf - Manufactured by Gaasbeek en van Tiel in the Netherlands in 1962 - The chair has a square tubular metal frame - It has been reupholstered with a velvet like fabric in blue and gold - The design was voted the best furniture design in 1964 by the American Institute of International Designers
ACHETER Pièce très rare aux lignes carrées mais adoucies par les accoudoirs décollés et fins. Pièce d´origine allemande des années 70 à l´assise à ressort. Compromis idéal entre le confort et gabarit (peu encombrant). Entièrement restauré selon sa construction d´origine: ressorts changés, mousses, singles et le tissu - chiné blanc/beige/ 2 nuances de bleu marin.
- Industrial Resort armchairs by Friso Kramer - Produced by Ahrend de Cirkel in Holland in the 1960s - Reupholstered in black full grain leather - Metal chair with compass feet
- Set of 4 vintage armchairs - Model: Revolt - Designed by Friso Kramer - Produced by Ahrend de Cirkel, Holland - Black-lacquered metal frames - Red upholstered seats & backs in good original condition
- Dutch industrial design armchairs, model Meander Gamma, designed by Rudolf Wolf - Manufactured by Gaasbeek en van Tiel in Holland, in 1962 - Features a square tubular metal frame - Black one has original vinyl upholstery and white one a later vinyl reupholstery - The design was voted the best furniture design in 1964 by the American Institute of International Designers
This set of two easy chairs was designed and produced by De Sede. Each one is made from cognac brown leather.
This armchair and ottoman set from De Sede was crafted in Switzerland during the 1970s. Known as model DS 3A, the set features a honeycomb design in black aniline leather.
This armchair was designed by Paolo Piva and produced in Switzerland during the 1980s by De Sede and is made from smooth creme white aniline leather.
This set of two lounge chairs from De Ster Gelderland features solid teak frames and new upholstery.
- Set of lounge chairs designed by Koene Oberman around the 1950s - In off white upholstery - Bent and lacquered metal frame - In good original condition
This is a set of two adjustable DS 101 lounge chairs by De Sede. The chairs are upholstered in high-quality leather and finished with thick stitched seams. The De Sede DS 101 was shown in the James Bond Film: On her Majesty’s secret service.